Friday, July 3, 2020

Hope

Its amazing how no matter where we are in life, we always hope. Somehow the moment we stop hoping we either feel suicidal or it signifies that death is near.
Any person, whether rich or poor, hopes. Hope permeates in every life form. Its not just oxygen that keeps us alive, its also this eternal hope.
Hope varies from person to person according to their socio-economic conditions, their likes and dislikes etc. But the basic element is same - it sustains us, it keeps going, it gives our soul the energy to keep giving our best.
Today, I felt the power of hope and then suddenly it struck me how powerful hope is. I could see it in everyone - someone hoping as small as 'oh god I hope the class gets cancelled' to 'I will make a difference through my work someday'.
Again irony -
I knew this guy who was about to die but the life he exuded made us feel like we were dead. Isnt it amazing how a person who wants to live actually understands life rather than us who actually have the gift of life.
If we just stop and think for a second we all will feel that all we do is postpone life and its only when we are facing death do we realise the value of life.

No comments: